Limited Lifetime Warranty Requirements
This Warranty only applies to new products and only to first purchasers, through the company's website or its sole authorized retailer - Amazon.com.
"Lifetime" means that this warranty covers the product for as long as the first purchaser owns it.
Products covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty are guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. If such a defect appears, we will replace your product, as appropriate and at our discretion, with the same or an equivalent model, free of charge.
This guarantee is non-transferable and does not cover damage resulting from abuse, misuse, loss of the unit, unauthorized repair common carrier damage, loss of use, or loss of time. This warranty will also not cover consequential damages. The original sales receipt (digital or hard copy) verifying the date of purchase from an authorized retailer is required to validate your warranty coverage.
The customer will be responsible for the shipping cost of returning the damaged product to our warehouse for replacement.
Restrictions on this Warranty
This warranty only applies to new products, and does not apply to products gifted to others or resold to another party. In other words, this warranty covers the product for as long as the first purchaser owns it, which means the warranty is disclaimed (or voided) the moment it is resold or given away.
This warranty does not apply to the purchase of new products obtained from a free promotional giveaway or a discounted giveaway where the products are sold at 80% or more of their retail price.
This warranty is limited to the original first purchaser and user only, and will not be honored if the product is intended to be used by more than one user.
This warranty also does not apply to accessories that come with the product including, cases, lens and eye covers, lens cloths, straps, tripods, etc. This warranty does cover accessories sold separately from the product.
Only Wingspan Optics and Polaris Optics Products that specifically say they are covered by this limited lifetime warranty in our marketing materials are covered under our lifetime limited warranty.
Replacement schedule is as follows:
- If all of the requirements described above are met, we will replace the unit anytime during the life of the product.
- After the first replacement, if all of the above requirements are met, we will replace the unit only after 6 months from the previous replacement.
- If all of the above requirements are met and we replace your unit we will only ship within the continental US.
What to Expect After Warranty Claim is Made:
1. After we are contacted concerning the warranty claim, our support team will contact you with 72 hours to collect further information and to determine the eligibility of the warranty claim.
2. If it is determined that a warranty claim will be honored, the customer will be required to ship the damaged unit, at the customer's expense, to our location at a designated address.
3. After the item is received, we will begin the process of repair or replacement according to our discretion.
4. We will then ship the item to your designated shipping address with 5-10 business days, as long as the address is within our required shipping locations (No shipping outside of US).
To make a warranty claim or for further information on our warranty please contact our support team at email@example.com.
21301 S Tamiami Trail Suite 320-300
Estero, FL 33928
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.