June 1, 2017
Win a pair of our SkyView Ultra HD 8x42 binoculars for Father’s Day
Send us your best photo of dad bird watching
Three Categories • Three Winners
Ends June 16, 2017
Dad’s a bird watcher. He loves birding and can’t get enough of bird watching. He geeks out on HD binocular gear, wakes at dawn and is often out until after sunset birding. His Bird Life List is his bucket list – he may not be pursuing notoriety in the birding community for the most sightings or rarest bird sighting – he just loves being a birder.
Make dad the Happiest Birder on the Planet by entering our Wingspan Optics Father’s Day Bird Watching Photo Contest and win a pair of ultra HD binoculars.
Dads’ Bird Life List is his bucket list This time Dad’s the star, not the birds.
Capture his spirit while birding on land, over water or in his own backyard as the picturesque backdrop. (Bonus if a bird is in the shot)
Photograph your dad, husband, grandfather, brother or son in one of three amazing bird watching shots and win a pair of Wingspan Optics SkyView
Ultra HD 8x42 binoculars.
THREE WINNERS will each receive a pair of
Dad Land Bird Watching
Mountain • Meadow • Hill • Urban Park • Forest • Exotic Locale
Dad Water Bird Watching
Ocean • Lake • River • Wetland • Pond
Dad Backyard Birdwatching
Window • Hammock • Patio Lounger • Tree House • Garden
Backyard “man cave” shots encouraged, the crazier the better
This time Dad’s the star, not the birds.
Capture his spirit while birding with land, water or his own backyard as the backdrop.
Bonus if a bird is in the shot
Spread the word on Facebook and social media with hashtags
#WingspanOpticsDads • #BinocularDads
Grab your 15% Father’s Day Discount for the best bird watching binoculars
Ultra HD • Compact • Lightweight • Waterproof • Fogproof
Wingspan Optics Father’s Day Bird Watching Photo Contest Rules & Instructions
- Contest begins on June 1, 2017
- Submissions due by June 16, 2017
- Winners announced in Thursday’s, June 22 blog post and across Wingspan Optics’ social media channels
- Winners will be selected by a juried process
- By submitting your photo, name, email address and photo description, you agree to allow Wingspan Optics to use your image, identity and photo description in our blog, newsletter, all social media platforms and on our website.
- Submissions will be shared on our Wingspan Optics’ Facebook Page; in our Instagram feed; our Pinterest boards; and shared via Twitter.
- Winners will be announced in our June 22, 2017 Wingspan Optics blog.
- Winners will receive their new Wingspan Optics Ultra HD binoculars just in time for summer Bird Watching.
- All photos must be at least one megabyte (and no more than 5 megabytes) in size and at least 800x800 pixels.
- All submissions must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 16.
- Submissions must include:
- submitters name
- the “Dad” subject’s name (if different)
- email address, phone number (optional)
- a description of the photo (location photo was taken, description of bird(s) if in the shot, description of dad’s bird watching location, other anecdotal information)
- a brief description “Dad” and his love of bird watching
- All submissions will be acknowledged via email